ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Influences and Inspiration
I am influenced by Octavia Butler, John Faucette, Steven Barnes,
Zane, all things P-Funk (including Snoop), some works by The Last Poets
and Hip Hop.
I used to be a MC for a live rap band. Combine that with a weird imagination,
Catholic childhood, nightmares, daily stress, and who knows what I'll come
My bio: born 1970, married, father of two children who lives with my wife
and children. I graduated from Bowie State University in 1993 with a degree in Business
Administration, and minors in Marketing, Music, Communications and
Economics. I work as a QA Test Analyst in the private sector.
Inteviews and Events
I am currently working on a thriller that combines martial arts action
with today's headlines.
If you're in Maryland, visit Caravan Book Stores in Oxon Hill to obtain copies
of my works.
Semi-Professional Sales and Other Credits
- "Addicted (Shiva Diva)", vocals and lyrics for rap track in the independent film "Rhyme Animal" (2005)
- "Dwoor"---Fantasy novel acquired by Publish America, 2005 publishing date.
- "This Is It", Horror Short story sold to Alienskinmag.com. (2004).
- Two Scifihaiku (sci-fi haiku) sold to
SCIFIAIKUEST online and in print, August 2004.
- "WalkWare"---Hard SF novel, acquired by Publish America. Published September 2003.
- "Asspitality"---song lyrics written for the "Avenue X" movie soundtrack (lyrics written in September 2003).
- "Seeing Red"---SF short story, sold to Alienskinmag.com, July 2003 issue.
- "Alien Erotica"---SF/F/H short story collection, published by RbanWrtr LLC, 2003. Out of print and looking for a new home.
- "Hold Her Down"---SF short story, sold to (now defunct) UpandComingMagazine.com.
Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, Vampires, Martial Arts, Hip Hop, Jazz.